All of Generation R's catering and F&B operations comply with the ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System.
Generation R’s operations are compliant with the ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, in accordance with the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System regulations. This only reflects our firm commitment to maintaining the highest calibre of food safety and upholding 100% compliance across all our business units and services.
We are fully committed to complying with all regulatory and customer requirements and the Food Safety Management System as per ISO 22000:2005 requirements.
Accordingly, we’ve adopted a set of safety measures:
- Taking all required precautions to ensure a “Safe Food Preparation System” in strict compliance with “ISO 22000 Regulations” and “LIBNOR”, the local authority standards for food supplies, to meet our clients' safety expectations and standards.
- Implementing and communicating food safety policies to all personnel, through appropriate training sessions to guarantee consistency across our operations.
- Conducting annual reviews to determine whether the safety policy and objectives are still valid.
- Adopting all necessary precautions to avoid contamination, whether microbiological, physical, allergenic, or chemical.
- Continuously monitoring our staff's personal hygiene in compliance with strict sanitary practices to guarantee optimal food safety.
Generation R have been developed around customer experience and satisfaction. That is why maintaining quality is a priority across our operations, products, and services. Our mission is to ensure the timely delivery of our products using state-of-the-art equipments, with the help of expert food handlers.
- We listen to clients, research their needs, and remain attentive to their requirements.
- We handpick 100% Halal Certified ingredients and source high-quality raw material.
- We exclusively use potable water for food preparation and cleaning.
- We maintain strict control over food chain processes in accordance with HACCP standards.
- We employ a dedicated team of highly qualified Food Technologists and Quality Assurance Managers and Officers to guarantee the compliance of our hygienic and safe food practices with leading international standards.
- We believe that consistency is the key to success, and strive to constantly provide the same-quality products and services, which inspire reliability and trust.
- We apply a thorough traceability system for all food production to ensure the proper identification, maintenance, and retention times for safety records.